Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Workout/Body Update

It's been a good while, hmmm?

Let's see here...

I got frustrated with my workouts and not seeing the results, then stressed out about home renovations, new home shopping, work, and everything else life tends to throw.

Yesterday I restarted Focus T25 Alpha round.
Even though my weight is the same, my body looks and feels different.
The workouts are still tough, but not painfully difficult anymore. I don't need to rest between exercises like I did the first time I tried Alpha. I still like workout out in my underwear. Better now, anyway.
There's still the little jiggle, but I see muscle tone underneath. That makes me happy.
Before, It was all seismic wiggling - like a sack of Jell-O around my stomach. Not so attractive.
Now though... it's getting there :)
My chest is more toned and my shoulders are all sexy again. My butt is its own continent.
I love it.
No weight loss though.
Interesting.

I'll post some measurement stats later.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment