Sunday, September 14, 2014

Plateau and Confusion

Each week I weigh in between 158-165 lbs.
I don't know why if fluctuates so much. Maybe because of water weight, girly time grossness, overeating? I don't know.

I've been focusing on my portion control the past couple of weeks.
Breakfast is a small something leftover from the night before, or a coffee and grapes, granola bar.
I'm bringing in a Progresso Soup for lunch and getting a very grumbly belly by the time the work day is done.
Then I come home and eat a sensible meal. Wild rice and veggies mostly. Beans or eggs. Small handful of nuts. I rarely eat meat anymore. Rarely get takeout.
I'm chugging Mio waters. Or homemade lemonade made with just a touch of raw honey.

I'm on-and-off with my Super HD and CLK stack.
I get very hot with them, and it's not very attractive to have sweaty pits in the front office.
I'm finding that on days that I don't take them, I get a wicked headache. I'm irritable. I end up taking a Super HD capsule early afternoon just to take the headache away.
I thought it would get like this. It's a caffeine based stimulant. Hard to quit.

Now that I have no Implanon hormone implant, I'm losing my boobs. I think I've lost 2 cup sizes these past couple of months. It's good though. It just means tighter skin. No more mom boobs lol. I actually like my smaller chest. I've had to throw out my poor old bras. Until I can shop again, I'm relying on sports bras to get me by. Even half of those are too large to be of much use.

I had bought a couple of smaller ones, hoping exercise would allow me to wear them in a few months. The deal was too great to pass up, and the quality of these bras is absolutely amazing. I found them at a thrift store for $3 each, and they still had tags on. almost $40 originally. Now they fit, and I couldn't be happier.

I am starting to see the lines where my abs will be someday. The one running down the center, and my top squares are starting to show up. I'm not exercising daily like I should. 3-4 times per week is all I've managed the past couple of weeks. I've bought a car, driven 1000 miles in 2 weeks to make sure it's in perfect condition, driving city to city to rehome my birds and pick up our new dog, getting my children every day possible. It's been nuts. I haven't had a day to just relax in a long while.

Now I'm looking for a second job to make some extra just-in-case money.
I'd prefer to sell supplements and health things. I'm pretty passionate about becoming the healthiest, fittest me. I'd love to start a fitness group or challenge. I'm honestly just burning myself out. I'm still seeing changes in my body, but it's a slow process, and the scale never ever changes.

Yet.

.....
Yet.
.....


Still working on it. Can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment