Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My diet Failures

It's been a terrible couple of weeks, health wise...

My car started falling to pieces, so I spent many days at different dealerships trying to find the perfect, affordable one for me. I did find a Mazda6 that I love to pieces, and I got my first ever loan to cover it. I'm now happily in debt.

I haven't gone grocery shopping in a couple of weeks, so I've been basically living off cheap pizza and freezer leftovers.

I have been running around trying to get all the necessities done, and come home pretty late on nights I don't have my girls, which are few now. Horray!! I love getting them more and more.

I had been replacing some Focus T25 workouts with trips to the park, teaching the girls to ride bikes, some Hip Hop Abs, dancing, and yoga.
I missed T25 terribly.

I don't feel right if I'm not working out with Shaun T. Days without him are wasted.
In 25 minutes, I feel like I've accomplished something amazing. I'm challenging myself. Sweating buckets. Getting stronger.

I re-started beta cycle today because I've missed too many workouts.
I gained a couple of pounds back this week, but GUESS WHAT???
I saw major abs for the first time in YEARS!
I'll take some weight gain for sexy muscles anytime.

But I'm wanting to purge my body of all the crap I've eating these past couple of weeks and start new.
I miss eating all my fruit all the time.

So I'm trying the salt water flush and lemonade master cleanse, but to a smaller degree.

You're supposed to mix 2 teaspoons of unrefined sea salt with 32oz of warm water and chug it, but it has no affect on me. I drink it at night, but I guess you're supposed to do it first thing in the morning.
Ah well.

Then I'm making my own lemonade in one of those QuikTrip XL cups, 3-4 lemons and 2-3 tablespoons of raw honey, dash of cayenne, then drinking it throughout the day. I actually like the sourness. I'm not a sweet kind of person.

I don't know. I'm not following the cleanse properly, I know, but little bit at a time...
I don't agree with going for days without solid food. It's ridiculous, so I'm aiming for smaller, sensible meals to go along with this. I'm not looking to starve myself, just shake up my diet a little and get back on track.

I guess I'll let you know of my results next Saturday.
I can't skip another workout. Makes me sad.
Especially when I'm still seeing the results.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment