Monday, August 18, 2014

Supplements Came In / T25 Beta!!!

I was more than ecstatic to find that the Cellucor supplements arrived a day earlier than expected,
so I got home, took a Super HD capsule and 2 CLK softgels and munched on some guacamole. MMMMMMMMMM....
Flippin Delicious.

Anyway, I went to visit my parents and came home to work out.
It was nearly 3 hours after I had taken the pills, but I still felt like I had a great boost of energy.

I tried Core Cardio from the Focus T25 Beta round.
Holy Cow!
This was so much more intense than Alpha Cardio!
It combined a lot of strength moves and balancing with the cardio, and I felt amazing afterward.
Shaun T is more drill-sergeant-like in Beta, but that's perfect for me.
You should have heard me and my battle roars lol...
I felt strong. I finished strong.
Buckets of glorious sweat everywhere. I had to strip as I was going, but like I say, working out in your skivvies is the best motivation you can have.

I even tried a good portion of Hip Hop Abs for the first time.
The discs I have are borrowed and scratched, so I couldn't watch the second half of the workout. It just skipped everywhere.
What I did notice, was that it was actually fun, hard on the core, but much less intense that T25.
It was like a dance party.. and for a second... I felt... mmmm.... club ghetto. Hahahaha!
It was fantastic.
I'd probably buy the program and use it as a cool-down after T25.

I don't have an appetite tonight because of the Cellucor combo.
I'm just drinking a lot of water. I like not feeling hungry.

Now it's 11pm and I'm ready for bed. I'm not crashing, just slowly winding down. This is my normal bedtime, and I'm good to go.
Thinking about getting up an hour early for another round of T25 so I can do a little shopping in the evening.
Loving Craigslist at the moment.

Sweet Dreams,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment