Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Exhausted

I've been waking up an hour earlier each day to work out.

I hate waking up early. Not my thing. I'm not a rooster.
Yet, I make myself. I pop the Focus T25 discs in with half an eye open and start the workout. It takes a good 3 minutes before I fully realize what I'm doing.

Then I'm alert enough to really focus on the exercise.

I immediately jump into the shower after putting my eggs on to boil, and by the time I'm out and dressed, eggs are done and cooling. I fix my hair and makeup (which I didn't care to do before) because I actually have more time and I'm aware of what I'm doing.
I like getting pretty now.

It isn't all that bad. It's just hard making the choice to fling the super soft blanket off of myself.
I have to force myself, but it's for the best.
This way, I make sure I never skip a workout.
It's done and over with before my day's even begun.. and I don't want to spoil my hard work with drive-thru breakfast.

I eat fruit with chocolate soy milk for breakfast, snack on fruit, and lunch is generally something healthy I had leftover. Today, I had my salad with the boiled eggs, but I must confess... I just ate the eggs and croutons... But I tried.

Tonight I'm going out to a buffet with my family.... scary thought.
I'm going to eat all the veggies I can... hopefully some nice fish or seafood.
I've worked waaay too hard to sabotage my week.

Anyhow,
Great news!
Last year I bought a belt. It has 5 notches. It fit me on that third notch.
I started casually running... so
When I started the T25 program I was on the very inner notch.
Now, 3 weeks after starting T25, my belt is too large.
I can pull it in another 2 inches or so....
I must make my own notches...
Or go shopping!
How's that for motivation?

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment