Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week 4 T25 results

Ohhhh....

I did not use any supplements this week.
The first 3 days, I woke up early and did the exercises before work... then I switched back to after-work exercises. I skipped my workout yesterday running the kids all over the world, and had my weigh-in this morning.

I only lost 0.2 pounds this week, but
another half an inch off my waist.

It's incredibly disappointing, seeing the scale drop by less than half a pound each week.

The boyfriend says he can feel a difference in my body, though. He says my stomach is tighter and my back and shoulders have more definition.
Even I can feel a difference in my butt... like a pair of globes dancing. hahaha..

My pants are so loose in the waist, but still fit me in the thighs, maybe a tad bit too big, but about the same.
My mom commented on my flat belly.

So there are differences...

Honestly, weight is just a number, but it still bums me out.
Angers me a bit, that I've worked out so hard and watched what I ate like a hawk, but haven't lost pounds... Less than 2 all month.

So I binged. I had pizza, ate fast food, drank sugary beverages... anything I wanted to do.
Now I feel guilty... but not really. I think I needed that day of utter gluttony.

It wasn't all that bad though.
Apart from the diet fail, I took the minions to the park and played on all the equipment with them. We ran, I pushed the round spinny thing, taught Minion #1 how to swing, and really enjoyed the afternoon.

And  you know what else? I wore SHORTS.
I know.
Holy cow.
I haven't worn shorts over my pasty white honkey legs since I was in high school.
Yeah,
T25 has been a huge ego boost to me.
I'm stronger and do look better.
Losing fat and building beautiful muscles,
but still hating the damn scale.

I'll be eating clean again today, and for the next long while.
I actually miss working out...
I feel off on days that I don't.
Even choosing to skip a workout over self pity and spite makes me feel terrible, to be truly honest.
There's no reason for it.

*************

The boyfriend is making me breakfast for the first time...
will he burn it??

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment