Saturday, August 2, 2014

T25 Week 3 Results

Today I weighed in at 160lbs even.
38.5 - 31.5  41
Bicep - 12.5
Thigh - 24

I didn't miss a workout this week,
but gained .1 pounds,
lost half an inch off my waist,
half an inch off my hips, and
a quarter inch off my arms.

So total since starting the Focus T25 program,
I've lost 1.4 pounds,
nothing off my chest (could be the difference in bras though... I opted for a non-sports bra today),
2 inches off my waist, and
half an inch off my hips.

If I were to do this all over again,
I'd remember which clothes I wore and put on the same outfit for each measurement and weigh-in.

I've noticed my midsection is quite a bit tighter than it was, as are my thighs. My arms are always hard as rocks now.

I haven't missed a workout because I put priority on them. I have to do my workouts as soon as I get off work. My kids even do them with me (between running around and coloring) and sit on my back when I'm doing pushups. Ouch!

I've only eaten out one time, a small sandwich and small fries... Other than that, I've cooked all of my meals. Lots of salads and veggies.

I'm still baffled at how I'm losing inches but gaining weight, but eventually it will make sense. My pants aren't tight anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment