Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Super HD and CLK by Cellucor


I made a YouTube video of my current progress with Focus T25

and the supplement I mentioned before...
Super HD and CLK

View it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79kKDKQCGZM

I do love this supplement, simply because I have energy all day, I'm not jittery, and I have no crash afterward.
I'd love to try a full month of this combo along with my T25 and see the results.

Each day I'm working out, I'm covered in sweat.
I love it.
I'm getting even better!

Tonight was Lower Focus, and I did it without a supplement. It is such hard work!
I could not do another squat after the video, but then I took a hot bath and I feel lovely again.
I even made scrambled eggs with yummy veggies to celebrate.
mmmmmm avocado......

I haven't even had my first bite!

I'm off!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment