Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Feel HAPPY!!!!!

I feel like everything is going the way it's supposed to go.

Let me tell you how much energy I have - just by changing my diet.
I generally have fruit for breakfast and a bowl of fruit at my desk to nibble on throughout the day.
Once I get home, I do some sort of exercise and I don't want to eat a nasty, fatty, dense meal afterward.
I'm craving the peaches I left at work. They're now perfectly ripe, and the juiciest peaches I've ever eaten.
I've lost my taste for meat and cheese. It just doesn't satisfy me...
Except a Wyandotte BBQ beef sandwich... mmmmmmmm....

Today I had a boiled egg and grapes for breakfast with coffee,
lunch was a small salad, a boiled egg, and a peach,
snacking on grapes all day,
dinner was a chicken sandwich... just didn't do it for me.

*****

Since I'm still cramping in the legs from overdoing my first couple of workouts, I decided to do a lighter workout. I took my daughter to the park. We ran the track, played in the grass, I pushed her on the swing focusing on crunching my abs. We climbed playthings. We were running around for 2 hours.

We left to get cat food, and ended up picking out a parakeet as well.
She's just a baby, and will need handling, but she seems calm enough.
My kids need to learn more responsibility. They already feed the cat, but I'm hoping a bird will teach them to be gentle and more patient.
Fingers crossed.

I'm so happy to be spending more quality time with the kids, more active with the kids. I'm able to keep up with them. I think the cleaner eating is just making my energy skyrocket, and the workouts are giving me extra stamina on top.

I'm alive.
I'm happy.
I'm the best mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment