Thursday, July 24, 2014

Run Naked

Maybe not quite naked...

Today I rearranged the bedroom.
I used to have my dresser in the closet to save space, but I brought it out for a change.
The great thing about doing that was that it has a giant antique mirror that attaches to the back. There was no room for the mirror in the closet. Now I have this giant me to look at when I'm doing my T25.
I can focus on my form. Perfect it. Work harder.

When I started the cardio disc, I had a tee, shorts, and my underroos.
Then I thought, it's just me. Let's get down to the skimpiest thing possible.
It made the workout seem to fly by.
I was more focused on imagining my tummy a little firmer, wondering why my dang thighs jiggle like that, loving the way my shoulders are getting toned... things like that.
I was able to appreciate the changes in my body and getting amped up and working harder to see bigger changes in the future. It was highly motivating.

I didn't use any supplements for this workout. It was hard, but not unbearable. I still wanted to do more though. I even did extra squats after the T25 was over.

I have plans for bikini shopping and exotic vacations and photo shoots when I reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment