Monday, July 21, 2014

Cardio Cuts Review, and first YouTube supplement review!!!

Hello my dears!


Here is my first YouTube Supplement review featuring Cardio Cuts by NDS Nutrition Products, Inc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMA5-Yku0U


I was so excited to try this product.
I called GNC to see if they had any samples of pre-workout supplements, and the lady told me this particular one was amazing. She said women absolutely love it.

I got it home, mixed the powder with a bottle of water, and was absolutely surprised that it tasted fantastic. I got the green apple flavor. Not too sweet, but still good. It had a slightly chalky feel to it toward the end, but I just continued to shake it up as I drank. It wasn't all that bothersome. I've heard that most supplements tend to get gritty at the end of the bottle, but this wasn't true with Cardio Cuts.
To be honest, I wanted more than just the one bottle.

Immediately, I felt energized.
I had to wait 30 minutes before my workout.

I popped in Focus T25 Alpha Cardio and got to work. It was still a workout. I was still out of breath and drenched in sweat. It seemed easier though. I found myself using the modifier less, and even had a good energy level during the final 5 minutes. Generally I'm ready to give up by then. I felt strong. I felt like a beast!

After the cool down, I felt like I could do a little strength training, which is weird, because I never have any leftover energy after cardio.

The package says don't consume any caffeine products or take within six hours of bedtime. I took my drink at 6, finished my workout a little after 7.... It's 9pm and I'm still stimulated.
I'll probably end up watching some TV and doing a stretching routine to calm down.

I just love that I'm amped and ready for more.
I had to make myself stop because I tend to overdo it and hurt myself.
What's the point in working in overdrive if I can't move for 2 days afterward?

I love Cardio Cuts.
I don't even know how much it costs, since she gave me a free sample.
I'm not paid for the review, but goodness knows I wouldn't mind some free product in the future ;)

I'm completely happy.

Let's go again tomorrow!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment