Saturday, July 26, 2014

STATurday - Week 2 results

Once again, I was a little disappointed with my results.

159.9lbs
38.5 - 32 - 41.5
Arm - 12.75
Thigh - 32

This week I lost 1.3 lbs and half an inch off my waist.
I guess I gained a quarter inch in my bum, but that could just be the way I took the measurements or my pants.

So from the time I started the program, I've lost a pound and a half, and an inch and a half off my waist.

I suppose I should be celebrating. I've been eating my fill of healthy foods. I'm never ever hungry.
I look forward to working out, and with each workout I'm better. It's easier, and I'm sore a lot less this week than I was in the beginning.

What I'm gaining is my health. My endurance. My physical strength. It's helped clear my mind and give me a goal.

I just hoped that all the hard work and sweat and muscle soreness would have translated to the scale.

but now that I think about it... 1.3 lbs is a lot in a week, if it's fat. No doubt I'm gaining muscle mass with all these squats and planks and push ups.

I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day now, if not a little bit more.
I'm cooking all of my meals so I know exactly what's in them.

And I do have a new supplement to try....
Supposed to be a good one ; )
I'll do a post about it later...
and probably a YouTube video...
wanna see?

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment