Sunday, July 20, 2014

Focus T25 - Week 1 STATurday results

I was actually really upset about my week 1 results.

I only lost 0.2 lbs, but an inch off my waist.

So I weighed in at 161.2
38.5 - 32.5 - 41.25

I feel like I should have had better results than that.
I worked out so hard, drenched in sweat, and completely changed my diet.
Fruit, salads, and homemade dinners...
I drank 100 oz of water plus my teas and coffees.
Maybe that's most of it. I'm holding onto the water I don't normally drink, like a desert camel, before my body thinks it's normal and flushes it out.
I don't know.
I was just completely bummed.

Anyhow, because of the seventy thousand squats I did on Friday, I couldn't really bend my legs on Saturday. Even today, it hurts when I pee.
...
I mean, not when I Pee pee.... just... sitting on the toilet.
...
I can't recover from that, huh?

So I didn't do the workout yesterday.

I didn't know that I was so out of shape... I'm going to keep going with this program, finish out Alpha phase and probably maybe do another round of it before I start on Beta. It depends on how fast my body adjusts to the intensity of the workouts. If by the end of Alpha I'm keeping up and able to work out every day, then I'll just continue on as normal.
I'm not quitting though. I'll only get stronger by continuing.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment