Tuesday, July 15, 2014

T25 Day 2 - Speed 1.0 and Grocery Haul

Today's workout was a blast! Speed 1.0!
It was high intensity, but it was broken off by bits of stretching.
Every time I thought I couldn't go another rep, it switched up to work a different muscle group.
It seemed a lot easier than the cardio disc... At least there were chances to catch my breath.
I only used the modifier at the very end. My body gave out on the last burpee, and I was drenched in sweat. It seems to take a long time when you're working out, but as soon as you're done, you think "Wow, I did all that in only 25 minutes!"
Speed 1.0 is a proper title for the disc. It is fast paced. I found myself slowing down to focus on my form. I want that done properly. The speed will come with continued workouts.

My calves are so sore from yesterday's workout, so I was scared to start the workout today.
Once I pushed the play button and actually started, the pain wasn't there. I couldn't notice it.
Maybe I needed to work them more to ease the soreness.
Maybe the 4 advil I popped right before helped.
Now though... I'm having trouble walking down the stairs in my home. I worked out hard.


**************


Groceries!!!

I went to Hen House to get the Buy One Get One Free items.
Once I got there, I got the manufacturer coupons, and the Hen House card and went on my spree!
28 salad dressings.
10 blocks of cheese.
10 pounds of frozen veg for $10
Lunch meats half off.
Box dinners, mac and cheese half off.
Half off first aid sprays.
Then my regular purchases, bread, soy milk, ice cream, laundry detergent, deodorant...

The total was $250.
After card savings and coupons, I paid $104.


Then we went over to Walmart to price match on produce with the Aldi ad.
I got 30 avocados,
8 pounds of grapes,
8 mangoes
for $20!!
Saved $45


I paid $125 for everything,
Saved $190.

Unbelievable.
I took so much over to my parents and grandparents... I practically got $200 of extra food for nothing.
I'll be doing this in the future.
I feel so accomplished today.

I'm exhausted.


*******************************

Meal Plan today:

8am - large cup of coffee with a packet of Stevia
9am - 20 oz water
10am - Grapes
11:30 - Leftover salad with mozzarella cheese and 2 boiled eggs, 20 oz water
2:30pm - 20 oz water and 4 Hershey's drops
7pm - 20 oz water
8pm - 2 sandwiches - chicken, roast beef, lettuce, mustard on French bread.
10pm - 20 oz water

I'm stuffed. But still thirsty. Like a camel.


I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment