Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting antsy for a Workout!

It's Summer!!

Let me tell you a secret...
I've been holding on to my favorite bikini for ten years.
It's this beautiful deep green with swirly light blue girly designs all over. It's just amazing on my olive skin.
Anyhoo... I bought it when I was sixteen, got pregnant a couple years later, and it has been in my top dresser drawer ever since.
I finally got the nerve to throw it away.

I need a transformation. New routine, new body, new bikini.
I'm excited to shop around again.

I still have a while to go before I'm ready to do that though.

I've been shopping around for supplements. EHPlabs never returned my e-mail requesting sponsorship. I guess my tiny blog isn't well enough known, even with my 9500 page views. It does bum me out a bit, to be honest. It won't stop me from trying to find other sponsors. I can't wait to do detailed reviews and take pictures! Hello YouTube videos!

I've dug out my BeachBody Focus T25 dvds.
I'm going to start new and do the entire program, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and the modified Gamma once I've completed the set. There should be tons of results from that alone.
I plan on pain. Lots of pain. Soreness. Initial hatred. Ending Satisfaction.

I really just want to find a nice supplement to help give me that boost while I'm working out. I want to train hard and be beautifully toned again.


I also plan on helping you guys out with your grocery shopping.
My goal is to find inexpensive, healthy foods. I want to build my pantry on a budget. I'll post which weekly ads to watch for. For the past couple of weeks I've been taking the best ads to WalMart to price match. I've gotten produce for over half off just by doing this. I get to buy in bulk for the same price as I used to get on a few items... now my entire family eats cheap, and nutritious!
It's amazing!


Here's to good changes!
If you're interested in sponsoring me for reviews, please contact me!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment