Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I want to do supplement reviews!

You guys know me,
always wanting to try the next thing and promoting my successes to the masses... and giving my honest reviews about products...
I'm just passionate about that sort of thing...
Blogging is great, but I'd rather make videos and be mobile than sit confined to the desk on a laptop.
I'm aiming to switch over to YouTube and do weekly reviews.

I've come across this product that has limited reviews, called OxyShred, from EHPlabs. It looks pretty promising.
The catch? For a single mother of 2 working a desk job... it's pricey. $70.00 for a can of the powder.
I suppose that compared to other thermogenics it's not insanely expensive, but I, like many, have a limited income.
I'd love to try the product and make before and after videos... model a bit.. become more fit.

I've reached out to see if they'd send me samples.
I will always give an honest review, and this could be the start of a fantastic journey.
This product looks promising.

I'm looking forward to hearing the response from EHPlabs.
They're the only company I've contacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment