Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Prepping for YouTube

Tonight was a blast!

I brought out my little Bloggie to do some practice videos.
I needed to find good lighting and set up a place for my shoots.

So far, I've noticed, the lighting here is terrible haha!
I don't have any of the fancy equipment, just standard lamps.
A Bloggie is basically a small camcorder/camera thing with pretty great picture quality.
Maybe it's a setting I have it on, but it wants to auto-adjust itself to the brightness of the room, if that makes sense.
Halfway through the video the thing dimmed out on me and turned the video a muddy brown color...
I'll need to fix that pretty quickly.

I also need to find a stand to mount the Bloggie on. Holding the thing in my hand isn't very functional. I'm limited in movement and it wiggles everywhere.

Even so,
The best part of the night was sitting on the counter in my bathroom, (because it has the brightest light and I wanted a comparison against the other rooms) taking a test video, and falling in the sink. I laughed at myself...I'm thinking about sharing the video for giggles.

I'll work out all the bugs.

I'll be taking this little camcorder everywhere to get used to being filmed again. It feels awkward talking to myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment