Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Glorious Chick Mullet

I've wanted my hair cut for a long time.
I like to cut my own hair because I like it funky and different.
Last time I cut my hair, my co-workers called me Nikki Sixx for a month.
I really loved it.

I let my hair grow out to the middle of my back, but that's just too long for me.
I got tired of all the hairs falling out and making me itchy.
Honestly, I wanted to cut it all off and do a Rihanna-type 'do.
I just know that as soon as I chop my hair off, I'll cry my eyes out and want it back .

So last night I took my favorite scissors and chopped away... I have so much volume and texture in my fantastic bangs and my shorter layers. It's groovy.
I kept most of the length in the back... I just layered it from the very short up top down to the middle of my shoulder blades in back. It sounds weird, but it's whispy and flippy in all the right places.

I like to put it up in pig tails, because they fountain out, and it looks like a cute anime-type style that I haven't seen in a long time. The top layers are too short to reach the pony tails, so they just add the volume that I love and somehow, miraculously, always fall right into place without products or effort from me.

Everyone seems to love my new hair. I got so many wonderful comments on it.

I was handing out desserts at drive last night and this really sweet guy came back 20 minutes later just to ask me out. That hasn't happened in years!
It made me feel so great, and then I felt like a terrible person for not giving him my number. I could tell he was embarrassed, and I wish he didn't feel that way.

Then again, I'm living with Roberto and I have my kids...
so I really don't want a date anyway...
but it was so amazing to have that happen.

Tonight I'll go out and get some dye to make my hair vibrant again.
I'm not sure whether I want to do a deep auburn with caramel highlights, or just keep it a natural chestnut.
I'd love to see highlights in all of my layers...
=)

Also, looks like I'll be spending my winter temping at a Beauty Brands office... filing and odd accounting jobs. It will pay me the same as I'm making as the manager at Sheridan's, but I'll be getting more hours in.

Can't wait!


And lately...
I've become addicted to espresso.
My check was a little bit larger than I anticipated, so I'll be buying some nanners and fruits and doing my (mostly) raw diet... can't get rid of the espresso habit, at least for now.

Then off to modeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment