Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dream 11/27/12

Last night I was down by the docks with these tiny little boats tied up to the side, and I bent down to look into the water. An orca popped up in between the boats and I reached out to touch it, but the waters started... wiggling.. and a massive killer whale rose up out of the water! I could have laid down across it's nose. I couldn't even see it's eye, because it was too far away. For some reason I wanted to pet it's tongue...

Anyway, somehow I was running up the stairs to this giant office-type building. On the top floor, there was a lobby and a door separated me from the inner office. I couldn't walk anymore. My legs and feet were crippled and I was put into a wheelchair. The doors opened and a man came out to do some sort of business withe me, and I felt like I needed to run away, but I was stuck in the chair! I flopped down into the floor and scooted away as fast as if I was running, and jumped out of the window. The building was on fire... All of the buildings were on fire..
Amazingly enough, my legs were fine again. Better, even. I jumped around from rooftop to rooftop to escape from the man, even though I knew he couldn't have followed me.
I saw a palace... and it was on fire in the distance.

I jumped down onto the stone streets and everything around me was lush and beautiful again. I walked along until I came to a church. There was a wrought-iron table and chairs outside of it and pink flowers growing all around. Sitting in one of the chairs was a man who smiled at me, and I fell in love with him. We walked and laughed and were happy.

Then I woke up.

Weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment