Sunday, March 23, 2014

I love throwing stuff away.

Most people like to hoard their crap and shop for more and more and more...
I enjoy being minimal.

I've added to my "donate" clothing stash.
I'm going through all the girls' toys and probably donating another bag or two to the church.

I like to see open space in my home. It's sparse, but it's clean and organized... because I have nothing left to organize lol.

What I do have in abundance are odd things.
My Disney VHS collection.
My Glad storage containers.
Coloring books.
Children's books.
High end beauty products (gifts).
Flower pots.

I wish I had a deep freezer. I'd bow hunt and fill it with deer meat.

My goal is to live off the land.
I want a garden so badly. I hate shopping for produce when I could grow it myself.
I want to grow some fruit trees.
I want to hunt. I love to fish.

I'd be a good country wife.

I don't need fancy things. Primping up hasn't ever really been my thing.

Seems like all I do anyway is cook and clean.
I don't know why I enjoy it.


Eh....
Time to finish my laundry and go through those toys.
Then my room is presentable.

Like I have company anyway.
Guess I'll watch Cinderella and do Crown shots and make this interesting.
lol...
I need a spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment