Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Combo-pilling Zantrex-3 Red and Relacore

I've been doing an amazing job with my diet since the beginning of the year. I've switched to mostly fruits and veggies, eggs, and fish... no processed foods / gluten products... and I feel great. I truly do.

My skin is softer and smoother... glowing even.

My clothes fit differently...
Yet the scale says I'm the same weight as I was before this change. It's incredibly disappointing.

Actually,
The scale first said I'd dropped 11 pounds.
Got back on, and I magically gained 3 pounds.
Stepped off and on, and I gained another 6 pounds.
What the hey!

I think I must need new batteries in the thing.

I talked to mom about my goals and she told me of hers, and I decided I was going to try the combo pilling craze and see what all the hype is about. I figure, try everything twice. The Zantrex-3 Blue pills were aweful for me, but the Reds actually make me feel happy and full of energy. They make me hot too. Physically. It's a good thing for me because I've always been an icicle. For once in my life, I'm not freezing.

So taking these energy-boosting Zantrex Reds and the mood-elevating Relacore pills should make me a happy mess.
Maybe?

Here's to my new experiment:
Cheers.

I start in 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment