Monday, April 14, 2014

Combo-pilling week 2 results


You want numbers, I bet?

I'm 5'3 on a good day.
I do carry my weight differently than the average woman. I'm muscular. Even at my most athletic and fit, I've never thought of myself as "skinny." Toned and everything, I have always had curves. Dancer's body and all...

Anyway, fell off the wagon after pregnancies, still kept my shape, just a bit larger haha.

As of April 1st, 2014
164.8 lbs.
38.5-34-42.5

As of today, April 14th, 2014
157.2 lbs
38-32-41

I've lost some butt ;)
noooooooooooo!

I do run about 10 miles per week now.
Breakfast is something small, like a homemade protein bar or a cup of yogurt with a banana.
Lunch lately is a few pieces of fruit on days I need a sugar rush...
or wild rice with veg and beans when I need that starchy, heavy feeling in my belly.
Dinner is whatever I damn well want.
The other day I ate half a pizza and a plate of chicken nuggets, a burger a couple of hours later.
I generally always have pita crackers..
Tonight I had 5 eggs after my run.. haha... that's all I have in the fridge and I'm feeling pretty full..
In complete honesty, I try to have healthy dinners. Once or twice a week I do binge, but for the most part it's more fruit and salads.

Looking back through the last couple of weeks... I'm not eating a lot of calories. My early evening run kills my appetite... so come dinner time, I'll opt for the non-fried versions of what I really want.. mostly whole foods... and go nuts.
I do find that I'm craving veggies much more than I ever have.

So there's that.
When I get hungry, I'm REALLY hungry.
Nothing wrong with giving your body what it needs.

I've lost about 4 pounds each week, which is great.
I'm wondering how much is just pills and/or placebo effect...
and how much a radical diet change and regular exercise plan
stand on their own.







No comments:

Post a Comment