Saturday, April 5, 2014

Disappointing Day 5 Results

I actually gained 2 pounds.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I need to change the battery in my scale. It gives me a different number every time I step on, so I've been taking the average. Not accurate in the least... but it's all I have so far.

I'm also hosing water like I'm dying of thirst.

I haven't been too hungry for breakfast or lunch because I've been taking the pills before my meals, but come dinner time I'm starving and binging on everything in sight! I generally have an entire head of lettuce salad with a couple boiled eggs, bacon bits, and dressing... then whatever else I think I need after that. Generally, cookies.

I'm trying to do better. I only bought produce this week. Eggs. Fat free salad dressings.
I'm not buying meat anymore.
I'll get my protein from nuts and beans, lentils, quinoa.. maybe fish if I catch it.

I did make amazing protein bars today. I'm so excited for breakfast and post-running snacks.
All it is, a blend of protein powders, peanut butter, oats, and chocolate soy milk.
Phenominal flavor.

I'll have to start running again.
The Zombies,Run app I bought isn't compatible on my new phone. I slightly downgraded to save money, and I'm completely disappointed that I won't be chased by the undead anymore. It was a truly amazing experience.

Maybe I'll try harder not to binge at night,
and see better results next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment