Monday, April 7, 2014

Combo Pilling week one results, Noom app

Overall,
I've lost 2.5 pounds this week.

I've eaten when I was hungry... mostly good things. I've had chicken wings and a kid burger with fries the past couple of days. Too much hummus with pita crackers...
Honestly, I shouldn't have lost any with the way I've been eating at night.

I lost half an inch each off my chest and hips, but nothing off my waist. I did have a good sized portion of wild rice and veg for lunch though..


I downloaded the Noom weight loss app, just to keep my portions in the front of my mind. That's where I mess up. My portions have always been much too much.

I do like it, because it gives me little goals to keep in mind through the day.
It does a breakdown of foods and their calorie ratios.
I did find that it's not completely accurate. It told me a head of lettuce contained 200 calories..
So I've been googling calorie info before I enter my foods just to compare.


Tonight I started running again. I haven't mapped a run since August of last year. I ended up doing 2.4 miles, but it was very slow. Honestly, I spent most of my time walking and clinging to the stitch in my side. I guess I'll just have to work up into it again. For now, 2.4 miles is much better than zero miles.

The Zombies,Run! app makes it fun, but the people in my neighborhood are so nice, smiling and waving at me. It's hard to imagine them as brain munching horror freaks. Still, I try.


So tonight I plan on cleaning and organizing my room, shooting crown and pucker, and watching the game.
I have $100 waiting for me if Kentucky wins.
Can't miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment