Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cut my hair

It looks like a mix of Ryan Cabrera and Edward Scissorhands lol.

I've been feeling a little down the past couple of days so I had my hair chopped off so I could play with it. I've tried to mohawk it, but the sides are a bit too long. It turned into this spikey afro-looking thing. I laugh every time I walk by a mirror. So I guess it's doing it's job. Can't go out in public like this though.

Day 5 on Zantrex and I'm eating much less and I don't want to eat at night anymore.
Still drinking an insane amount of water... usually between 120-160 oz each day. All of that water is making my skin clear up finally and I'm hydrated and glowing.
Win-Win.
I even lost an inch off my waist.

The pants that I couldn't button last week fit me again.

Maybe I'm losing too much too fast?
It's got to be just water weight...

Other than that, I'm feeling great.
I wake up in the morning instead of sleeping all day, I get my housework done and have energy to play with the kids. At night I fall asleep more easily because I'm just physically exhausted... but I feel good about it.

I think weekly updates should show great results. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment