Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zantrex-3 Blue 2-week update

I have to say, there's something to this product.

I do not intentionally go out to exercise, nor have I changed my restaurant based "diet" and I have still lost weight.

With the exception of two days, I've only taken one pill with breakfast.
The first day I got back on the pills, I also took one with lunch, and it took forever to fall asleep.
Earlier this week I took 2 with breakfast and felt jittery and sick all day.

For some reason I haven't been drinking enough water lately. I lost my perfect water bottle, so I don't know exactly how much I've been drinking, but I can definately tell it's not enough.
I guess that because of all the salt I'm taking in, I need extra water anyways to flush it out. At night, my hands start to swell like they did through my pregnancies... it's very unpleasant. I've had this problem even before I started the pills. I just chug a bottle or two and by morning I'm normal again.

So now I'm making a conscious effort to drink as much water as possible throughout the day.
Hands are normal today. Awesome.

So... 2 weeks results still eating crappy food and not exercising, only one pill in the morning...

I've lost half and inch around my chest,
One and a half inches off my waist,
and a full inch off my hips.

WHAT?!?!?

That's insane.

My jawline is getting more defined, which I love.
I feel more feminine.
Sort of.
My hair's still short.

....

I cut it less than 2 weeks ago, and it's grown half an inch.
Must be all the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment