Thursday, January 17, 2013

I think I've found my calling

My new dream is to become a sculptor.
I think it completely suits my personality. It's artistic and I can be as creative and crazy as I'd ever dreamed to be. I can let my imagination run away and do what makes me happiest every day.
I couldn't ask for anything more.

So now I really want to get started...
since I'm now unemployed..

I absolutely loved my job, but the new "boss" is the biggest....
ummm....
karmakarmakarmakarmakarma...
I really don't like him and the way he laughs at my disabled staff and uses intimidation and deceitfulness to get what he wants.
I cannot work for a man like that.

So now I see this as an opportunity to gain complete happiness and do what I love to do.
Maybe I can open up my own studio!
How amazing!

I'm insanely stressed out about having no money,
but I can't see how I could respect myself if I continued to work for those people.

The combination of stress and the Zantrex is making me lose weight. I don't want to eat anymore.. I just feel too stressed out... I feel like I'll throw up every second. I always get this way when I'm stressed.
For the first time in months, my collar bones are noticable. My shirts are loose, but my pants are fitting again. It's about time!
Yay size 6!

For some reason I still feel too big.

Roberto's boss is good friends with the Hooters hiring manager, and he said he'd give me a great recommendation. I'm still maybe 5-10 pounds heavier than the last time I applied, years ago, and they basically told me I was too big, even though I fit the size small uniform. That, and since I cut my hair so short, my neck tattoo is completely visible, and I don't know how I could cover something so dark without spending a fortune on a heavy concealer. Money I really don't have right now.

Ready to live the starving artist life?

Half way there y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment