Monday, January 7, 2013

Zantrex-3 Day 2

Today was phenomenal.

I slept in with the kids until 9ish, then we all got up and mosey-d on down to the kitchen.
Kids had cereal and milk while I popped a blue pill and drank a bottle of water.

I honestly forgot to eat something.

We all played Candy Land and Trouble until SpongeBob came on.
While the kids watched TV, I started cleaning my disaster of a house.
I try to keep everything but the girls' room immaculate... but since the holidays I've lost interest in keeping up with it.
I cleaned all day. I scrubbed surfaces I've never touched before. I rearranged every piece of furniture in my home. I took out the trash and did the laundry and dishes. Twice.
One amazing thing about these pills is that they make me want to do something. Anything. I never want to stop moving.
Maybe it's all in my mind, but I like it.

I haven't put my laundry away, but that's all that I didn't accomplish today. I'm proud of myself.

Berto brought me spicy pasta for lunch, and I only ate a third of it before I put the box away. I usually finish it all.
I decided against taking the second pill today, and I'm glad that I didn't. I'm tired now, and I feel like I can fall asleep quickly tonight. I'm physically exhausted.
I don't remember the last time I've had sore muscles.
Yesterday I worked out and played with the kids all day, and today I did house work for 8 hours. It feels so amazing to sit here in bed and relax!

For an early dinner I had half of the leftover pasta before I lost interest in it.
I chugged my water.
but I finished it later with a cup of steamed veggies and a cup of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal for dessert.

So not the most nutritious day, but can't be picky at the moment. It's free food.

As tired as I am right now, I still want to go to the gym or something.

Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment